File your US Non Resident Tax Return
Claim your taxback on your work in America. As a non-resident of the US, you are eligible to file a tax return, meaning you can claim back the tax you’ve earned during your J1.
We have a simple, online solution with our partners at Sprintax.
Get a Refund on Tax You’ve Paid
- Using this Returns File, you are 100% tax compliant
- You can use this software to confirm your eligibility
- You can use this software to prepare your tax returns and to get your Tax Refund!
Create your Return and Get Your Refund in Minutes
- If you were physically in the US on a J Visa between Jan 1 and Dec 31 of the tax year you’re obligated to send at least one form, Form 8843, to the tax agency IRS even if you’ve had no income
- If a non resident J participant earns US income, you nmeed to file a Federal Tax Return by the IRS by law
- Depending on circumstances, you may also need to file a State Tax Return
- The deadline for tax returns from the previous year is April 15