Do you tick the boxes for this Summer Job in America?
We call it the ultimate summer job for students! But we want to open our incredible program up to as many people as possible.
If you can meet the criteria we require, we’d love to help you get your job abroad.
Eligibility for a J1 Visa
- Must be a Student in full time Higher Education or at University
- You must be 18 years of age when you fly to America
- You must be available for part of, or all of your summer. We recommend June, July and August. May and September are bonuses.
- Final year students can apply
- Must have an Irish passport!
J1 Department of State Rules
Of course there are legal rules we need to adhere to as well. So to complete your student summer job, all you need to do is:
- The earliest you can work in America is May 15
- The latest you can work in America is is September 15
- You have 30 days grace on your visa, after your last work date, to travel around America as you wish
- Your Employment should be seasonal.
The Ultimate Summer Job for Students! Apply Today